Saturday, December 31, 2011

Twitter 10K

My yintercept account on twitter is just 99 followers shy of the elusive 10K barrier.

When I started twitter, social media afficiandos called those with 10K plus followers a "whale."

Twitter Counter says my site ranks #39,413. That number is low because they don't update every account every day.  My guess is that there's 50,000 or more twitter users who've broken 10K.

My guess is that 100K is the new whale and I am years away from that.

BTW: I probably would have a higher count, but I am a free market radical and have a tendency to say things that are politically incorrect things ... like freedom is a good thing. Insurance is a bad thing.

Anyway, I think it would be fun to break the 10K barrier on New Years Day. Hopefully 2012 will be the year that America wakes up and restores the freedom that our nation's founder fought to establish.

No comments: