Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Arizona Centennial

Arizona will celebrate it's centennial on February 14, 2012.

I don't suppose there is any active "free marketeer" in the state who wants to do something fun for the event?

I said "free marketeer" because the activity is designed to discuss the difference between a free society and socialized one. The event costs very little and has the potential to make some money.

If there is such a person or group, they could contact me. I have a fun, fair-style activity that I've been wanting to try out ... but it takes more than one person to pull of.

If you contact me, please tell me your location in Arizona and the type of recreation activities that you like. For example, you might say: "I am from Tombstone. I like slingin' guns, rustlin' up cattle, mountain bikin', photography, etc."

No comments: